Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

Starting Afresh

Hey guys!


For those of you who've known me for awhile, you'd know I've had at least 3 (4 actually) other blogs before this one (ahhaha...). I starting blogging since I was in Primary School (?) back in Singapore. So that's... at least 10 years ago lol! Ever since I had changed my blog several times (Blogger > Xanga > Xanga > Xanga > blogger) and I think the longest I've used a single blog was for 3 or 4 years.

Anyhow, after a long blogging break (of more than a year), I've decided to get back to blogging again. Thinking back, I wasn't as happy a person as I was now and I ranted essays in my previous blogs. My goal for this new blog is to have as many happy memories as I can record, as well as trying to refrain from blogging about unhappy moments (unless it's super post-worthy lol?). Let's see how well I do! Hopefully this will be my last blog-change as well :P ...

Le blog is still under construction so please pardon any mess you might encounter, L0L.

For those of you who know me, follow me!! <3


: )

No comments:

Post a Comment